How To Prepare for Class
- Arrive 15 minutes early
- Come well hydrated on an empty stomach
- No food 2-3 hours prior to class
- Bring a bottle of water
- Come with an open mind and heart
- Wear light clothing
- Come clean to class with no perfume or cologne
- Shower facilities available
Yoga Room Etiquette
- Please practice silence in the yoga room before and after class. If you need to talk please keep it to a whisper as not to offend the other yogis that are here to meditate before or after class.
- Position your mat so the line is in the center of your mat. Please remain on your mat or towel during all the postures.
- No chewing gum.
- Come to class clean and free of perfumes or other odors.
- Beginners please position yourself towards the back of the room. More advanced to the front please.
- Please follow all teachers' instructions to the best of your ability to flow with the class and stay together.
- Please leave the room quietly so as not to disturb people who may want to stay and relax longer.
- Check your area for belongings before you leave.